Guillermo Blazquez editor, Madrid 2017.
The Romacero Gitano by Federico Garcia Lorca in the last edition of Bibliophilia published to date with 12 original etchings in color, numbered and signed by the artist Jorge Perellón.
Engravings made on a double plate with the techniques of etching and aquatint, color prints with the poupeé method.
In addition, more than 100 drawings between text.
Size of the engravings: 38 x 28 cm the paper and 20 x 15 cm the impression.
Edition of 165 certified copies with notarial certificate.
Issue No. 111. (some photos may belong to another numbering)
- Jorge Perellón (1965) is an artist from Madrid with several awards to his credit, among which the first Prize of engraving of the Circle of Fine Arts of 1988 and two prizes of the Ministry of Culture to the best edited books in the categories of Bibliophilia. by Nudes of women (2012) and Values (2014) both with illustrations, design and original engravings of the artist. Since 1995 he directs his engraving workshop working and editing his own works also those of other artists with prestigious editors.
- Aantal boeken
- Literatuur, Origineel kunstwerk
- Auteur/ Illustrator
- Garcia Lorca, Federico / Signed; Perellón, Jorge
- Romancero Gitano
- Zo goed als nieuw
- Publicatiejaar oudste item
- Eerste druk
- Oorspronkelijke taal
- Guillermo Blazquez editor
- Harde kaft
- Beperkte oplage, Genummerde uitgave, Gesigneerd, Gesigneerd door illustrator, Met slipcase
- Aantal pagina‘s.
- 43×31 cm