1 lot with 3 books about Corvette:
1. Corvette American Legend, the Beginning No. 1 by Noland Adams 1996, Amos Press. Story 1. Part of the Corvette 1. series from 1953, the design, the development, the
Tests with the polyester bodies, then the prototypes (300 pieces), the presentations and preparations for production. A book full of great information
and pictures of the Corvette specialist by Nolan Adams. One of the best Corvette books on the market.
Language: English, edition: 1996 pages: 261 Size: 210x280x20 weight: 1.1 Kg condition: as new hardcover
2. Corvette American Legends, book as above but sequel 1954 - 55 Production No. 2 by Noland Adams 1997, Amos Press. The story continues 2. Part; the
Production from 1954, production start, all the details of production, all the details of the manufacture, new design proposals, the first exports and engine shows.
Also again ingeniously opened book with a lot of information and photos from the archive of GM. Super Buch.
Language: English edition: 1997 pages: 206 Size: 210x280x18 mm weight: 1.0 kg. Condition: as new hardcover
3. Corvette Amercan Legends, 1956 Racing Success No.3 by Noland Adams 1998, Amos Press. ORIGINAL DEDICATION OF THE AUTHOR NOLAND ADAMS by
27. 06. 1998 !!! title: Racing Success 1956, Rennwagen Bau, Geschwindigkeitsrennen, Nascar Speedweek, Sebring, Fuel Injection, Zukunft.
Another brilliant book from the Serrie.
Language: English edition: 1998, pages: 220 Size: 210x280x20 mm weight: 1.1 kg. Condition: as new hardcover
Shipping: Insured shipping with Deutsche Post/DHL.
- Type object
- Aantal items
- 1. Corvette American Legends, Beginning 1. 2. "dito" 1954-55 Production 3. "dito" 1956 Racing Succes
- 1: Uitstekend / als nieuw
- 210×280×20 mm