Seamaster is the longest running product line still produced by Omega, introduced in 1948, based upon designs made for British Royal Navy.
Launched in 1993, Seamaster-Professional-Diver-300M is an instant success. Admired for its design and technical prowess, it was quickly adopted by divers, athletes, researchers and James Bond 007.
- self-winding chronograph calibre Omega 3602
- base: ETA 2892-A2, fitted with module by Dubois-Depraz (2077)
- certified COSC chronometer
- regatta count down timer
- power-reserve: 44 hours
- 28 jewels
- vibrations: 28.800A/h
- polished/brushed stainless-steel
- 44mm excl. crown, 48,8mm incl.
- 16mm thick
- unique No: 80677587, best confirmation of authenticity
Domed anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
Unidirectional turning diver black bezel
Case-back: stainless-steel with engravings
- luminescent hands and hour markers
- three chronograph sub-dials:
small-sec. at 03:00 o'clock
12-hours totalizer at 06:00 o'clock
30-min. counter at 09:00 o'clock
- Omega black rubber
- length: 24cm
- width: 21mm
Pin-buckle with logo
Weight: 139 grams
High recognition value.
Connoisseur's dream: Seamaster Regatta like new!
Never worn, from luxury watch-shop' showcase.
My personal authenticity and quality warranty, approved by Catawiki.
Insured, registered shipping worldwide.
- Regatta Timing - Seamaster Racing Chronometer - 300M Chronograph - Excellent Condition
- Ref. No: 2869.52.91
- Mechanisch automatisch
- Materiaal kast
- Doos, Garantie
- Chronograaf polshorloge
- Verzekerde verzending.
- Niet gedragen