This lot consists a set of 6 vintage children's educational story books, illustrated by the Walt Disney Studio.
Including the following titles:
1. Here they are. 1940. This book has a tear at page 4 and some pencil drawings.
2. Donald Duck and his nephews. 1939. Some writing on the front page.
3. Donald Duck sees South America. 1945. Listed as the most advanced reader book in the series. It has additional black&white illustrations at page corners. Free of writing.
4. Dumbo. 1941, This book has no original binding.
5. Little Pigs Picnic. 1939. Name writing on the front page.
6. Schooldays at Disneyville. 1939. Name writing on the front page.
All books are hard covered and full colored. They have wear and tear (more than 80 years old), some small age spots and some corners are scraped, as shown on the photos, but overall they are in good condition.
Size: 16x21,5x1,5 cm
- Aantal items
- Disney story books
- Walt Disney
- Jaar: oudste object
- Jaar meest recente item
- Eerste druk
- D.C. Heath and Company Boston