Limited Edition (only 2500 in the world). The CDs are brand new, never heard, without any surface imperfections.
Truly a great satisfaction to see all of Karajan's engravings for Deustche Grammophon and Decca in a single box, in grand style
It is accompanied by a hardcover book, consistently gilded,
Inside of: 330 CDs
- 8 CDs of "Early Recordings"
- 82 CDs 1960s with the first Beethovenian and Brahmsian symphonic cycles
- 82 CDs also for the 1970s,
- 78 CDs 1980s, the intimate and public, artistic and spiritual, but also technological testament of Karajan.
- 10 Decca CDs: surprisingly beautiful, mature but young Karajan with the bright sound of the Wiener, another face.
- 60 CDs of Opera Recordings. The most criticized because they are the most innovative and revealing of the ideals of Karajan.
- 24 DVDs with the cycles of Beethoven and Brahms, the 8 and 9 (and the Te Deum) by Bruckner, Ravel, Debussy, Verdi's Requiem from the Scala of '67 (Price, Cossotto, Pavarotti, Ghiaurov, directed by Cluzot ), Carmen, Butterfly, Otello…
- 2 Blu-Ray Audio with the Beethovenian cycle of '63 (with rehearsals from the Ninth) and the Ring. He feels much better. And you hear more, so many revelations that the CD obscures.
Of course, the prestigious edition is limited to 2,500 copies and numbered
- Meer dan 3 artiesten/bands
- Artiest/band (max 3)
- Herbert von Karajan
- Meerdere titels
- Record titel
- The Complete Recordings on Deutsche Grammophon and Decca
- Aantal artikelen
- CD Boxset
- Land van herkomst
- Jaar van uitgave (oudste)
- Mint (M)
- Boekje / boek, Cd, dvd, BluRays
- Deutsche Grammophone
- Platenlabel nummer
- 37×41 cm