18/20 Jancis Robinson. Rich and deep. Flattering.
Domaine des Comtes Lafon is a wine producer in Burgundy making some of the most lauded (and highly priced) white wines from Chardonnay in the region. It is located in Meursault in the Côte de Beaune, but has vineyards in three other villages.
Comte Lafon's stand-out wine is its single grand cru Montrachet, which has consistently been listed as one of the most expensive wines in the world. The domaine also has a range of premier cru white and red wines and while the whites have always been highly regarded, its red wines have gained new recognition for their quality in more recent vintages. In 1999 Comtes Lafon expanded into the Mâcon in southern Burgundy with a second label: Les Héritiers du Comtes Lafon.
- Gemengd kavel
- Witte wijn
- Producent, naam van de wijn
- Meursault 1° Cru "Perrieres" - Domaine Des Comtes Lafon
- Aantal flessen
- Fles (0.75L)
- Bourgondië/Champagne/fluit fles type, hoge vulhoogte
- Conditie label
- Volledig intact, leesbaar etiket
- Conditie capsule/kurk
- Volledig intact metalen capsule
- Criticus Score
- 18/20 points, Jancis Robinson