Case: SS 37.0 x 40.5 mm; in fair condition with some scratches and dings
Dial: Gold dial with dot markers and white hands; some stains along the outer edge around the 10 o'clock marker
Crystal: Clear with minor scratches
Date: Quickset function works (by moving hour hand)
Bracelet: Original SS Omega bracelet. Length 18 cm (Omega logo is missing)
(Note: In case of a discrepancy between the description and pictures, the pictures shall take precedence)
Overall condition is fairly good and watch is running normally but service history is unknown. Sold as is.
Local shipping: SpeedPost
International shipping: DHL Express
1. The watch is sold on an as is condition. Unless otherwise stated, no warranty is provided and no claims for timekeeping accuracy, water resistance etc. will be allowed or entertained.
2. International transit (excluding customs clearance) usually takes about 1-2 weeks but current international transit may take longer due to the worsening pandemic situation in many countries in Asia, Europe and the US. Please also note that we have no influence or control over how fast the customs authorities of each country processes the parcel upon arrival in your country. Therefore, please bid only if you are comfortable with any possible extended delay in delivery during this period.
3. The buyer shall be responsible for additional customs and/or value-added taxes that may be levied by the tax authorities of each country. Therefore, please check with the relevant authorities if you are unsure and bid accordingly.
- Seamaster Professional 200m
- Materiaal kast
- Analoog polshorloge
- Verzekerde verzending.
- Werkend, met zichtbare gebruikssporen