Case: SS 35.4 x 40.4 mm, in very good condition with little to no visible scratches
Dial: Silver/light blue dial with silver/black markers and hands; very clean with no visible stains
Date: Quickset date function (pull crown out 1 step and turn to change)
Day: Quickset day function (pull crown out 2 steps and turn clockwise to change)
Crystal: Signed with Omega logo, clean with minor scratches and polishing marks
Bracelet: Omega SS bracelet ref 1193 (used but in good condition). Length 18 cm.
(Note: In case of a discrepancy between the description and pictures, the pictures shall take precedence)
Service history unknown but overall condition is excellent and watch is running normally. Sold as is.
Local shipping: SpeedPost
International shipping: DHL Express
1. The watch is sold on an as is condition. Unless otherwise stated, no warranty is provided and no claims for timekeeping accuracy, water resistance etc. will be allowed or entertained.
2. International transit (excluding customs clearance) usually takes about 1-2 weeks but current international transit may take longer due to the worsening pandemic situation in many countries in Asia, Europe and the US. Please also note that we have no influence or control over how fast the customs authorities of each country processes the parcel upon arrival in your country. Therefore, please bid only if you are comfortable with any possible extended delay in delivery during this period.
3. The buyer shall be responsible for additional customs and/or value-added taxes that may be levied by the tax authorities of each country. Therefore, please check with the relevant authorities if you are unsure and bid accordingly.
- 166.0210 - Excellent Condition
- Mechanisch automatisch
- Materiaal kast
- Analoog polshorloge
- Verzekerde verzending.
- Gedragen, met weinig tot geen gebruikssporen