Sold with a custom-made stand.
- Shipment of the parcel within 24h after the payment (except weekends).
- Transmission of the parcel’s track & trace code.
Luba Femine Mask commonly named Madeleine. According to the myth related to the creation of Luba masks, three Kifwebe masks appear, two masculine ones and a feminine one. Among the Luba, people danced by couple, unlike the Songye who danced to enforce order, the Luba danced for healing or protection practices.
- Masker van Luba Madeleine
- Inheemse naam van het object
- Ancienne collection Robert Lemariey (Paris, France)
- Regio / land
- DR Congo
- Verkocht met standaard
- 37×20×18 cm